Whether you’re looking to bring in new website visitors, expand online sales, get the phones ringing or keep customers coming back for more, Google AdWords can help.
But Why AdWords?
- AdWords is Measurable and Flexible
One of the main advantages that online marketing has over traditional marketing channels, like TV or print, is that it’s extremely easy to measure. However, it can be a challenge to effectively measure your SEO campaign since you can’t always get a precise measurement on what increased or decreased your rankings. Enter AdWords PPC. This is probably one of the best resources you have to measure what’s working and what is not because it comes equipped with plenty of PPC metrics that do that task for you.
AdWords is also flexible because it has customizable options for your campaign to suit your particular needs. For example, AdWords can be used to:
- Specific keyword match types – This allows you to display your ad for exact keyword searches. So, you could set it up to “New York pizza,” as opposed to general searches for “New York” or “pizza.”
- Ad extensions – This give you the ability to display everything from product images, contact information, to a pack of links to your site.
- Narrows your audience – You can have it set up so that you can discover your audience by their location, the time of day, their language, and even their browser or device they’re using.
- Access to non-search sites – Gmail, YouTube and lots of other of partner sites are at your fingertips.
- Leverage the display network – This can help you establish brand awareness.
Stay Tuned for follow up blogs concerning AdWords.
Credit to Forbes.com